CONCORDIA PARISH, La. (Press Release) – The Concordia Parish Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help locating a missing person.
The Sheriff’s Office asks for help locating Seth Phillips DOB: 12/01/1986.
They say Mr. Phillips has been missing since February 7, 2020.
If you have any information on Mr. Phillips please contact the Concordia Parish Sheriff’s Office at 318-336-5231.
- West Monroe couple arrested, one accused of firing a gun during an argument
- Mom, young child killed in traffic crash on Evangeline Thruway
- Watch: Ellen DeGeneres makes on-air apology, vows a ‘new chapter’
- UPDATE: One arrested in connection to burglary-turned-shooting in West Monroe
- Jackson State introduces Deion Sanders as next head football coach