BATON ROUGE, La. — The Louisiana Legislative Auditor has released the audit of Winnfield’s 2018 financial statements.
According to the Auditor’s office, the independent auditor was not able to issue their opinion on the 2018 financial statements due to a lack of “adequate records”.
Also, the Auditor’s office noted that $3,865.70 in landfill fees were stolen over a span of six months. The person believed to be responsible is no longer an employee of the city, and the case is pending.
- Monroe City Council will vote on resolution that addresses illegal dumping
- Louisiana Delta Community College host Crappie University to over 100 fishermen
- Troubles mount for Shreveport man charged with murder
- Appeals challenge scrapping of Louisiana Medicaid contracts
- The Food Bank of NELA raised money for those who struggle with hunger