WEST MONROE – The City of West Monroe is encouraging the public to take part in a National Day
of Service on Friday, September 11.
September 11 is known as Patriot Day as well as a National Day of Service and Remembrance.
On September 11, Americans are asked volunteer in their local communities to give tribute to the individuals who were lost and injured in the 9/11 attacks, the first responders and many who defend our nation.
Various service projects will be available within the City of West Monroe for groups or individuals
who would like to volunteer.
If you’re interested in volunteering on Sept. 11 should contact the West Monroe Mayor’s Office at (318) 396-2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mom, young child killed in traffic crash on Evangeline Thruway
- Watch: Ellen DeGeneres makes on-air apology, vows a ‘new chapter’
- UPDATE: One arrested in connection to burglary-turned-shooting in West Monroe
- Jackson State introduces Deion Sanders as next head football coach
- Thyroid medications recalled across US, at least 4 people reported problems