UPDATE: TALLULAH, La. (Press Release) – The Boil Advisory issued by the City of Tallulah on February 25, 2020 has been rescinded.
Tallulah water customers can resume regular use of the water.
TALLULAH, La. – City of Tallulah workers are still working on a major water line break in the Compress area of Tallulah.
Emergency diesel pump is up and running. Continued leaks causing water inventory to not be able to fill to capacity.
Customers are asked to continue conserving water usage.
Water teams will be out today working on main line breaks and leaks.
Fiber Optic company and cable company still under cease digging order.
- ‘Taco Tuesday’ Taco Bell plans to feed America this Tuesday
- Part Five: Disappointing end to 2020 season
- Analysis: Virus upends Mississippi budget writing process
- Texas tightens rules on neighboring Louisiana over virus
- First glimpse inside Louisiana’s makeshift hospital during coronavirus pandemic