UPDATE: TALLULAH, La. (Press Release) – The Boil Advisory issued by the City of Tallulah on February 25, 2020 has been rescinded.
Tallulah water customers can resume regular use of the water.
TALLULAH, La. – City of Tallulah workers are still working on a major water line break in the Compress area of Tallulah.
Emergency diesel pump is up and running. Continued leaks causing water inventory to not be able to fill to capacity.
Customers are asked to continue conserving water usage.
Water teams will be out today working on main line breaks and leaks.
Fiber Optic company and cable company still under cease digging order.
- Veterans Voices: Navy sailor creates nonprofit to bring joy to active duty service members
- Not ‘I’ but ‘we’: The key to victory for one World War II veteran
- Stimulus checks: Any chance we get $1,200 direct payments in October?
- ‘Lead from the front’: Vietnam combat veteran shares lessons in leadership
- Veterans Voices: Willing Warriors retreat helps with healing