MONROE, La. (KTVE/KARD) — The City of Monroe says they will have crews working to repair a water leak on Deborah Drive.
The city says starting Monday, November 23, from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. the road will be closed to traffic at 3373 Deborah Drive.
If you must travel this road, you are asked to find an alternate route.
- COVID toes: Mysterious rash can affect feet in patients with coronavirus
- Louisiana Republican Senators vote NO on COVID-19 relief bill that includes $1,400 checks
- Grambling kicks off their football season against Deion Sanders and Jackson State University
- NBC 10’s Bode Brooks to host candidate forum show
- City of Monroe children’s dental health event