MONROE, La. — The City of Monroe has announced closures and the garbage schedule for Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
According to a press release, the City of Monroe offices and the Monroe City Court will be closed on Monday, January 20, 2020. The following locations will be open on Monday:
- Louisiana Purchase Gardens & Zoo
- MUNY (Forsythe) Golf Course
- Chennault Park Golf Course
Garbage and trash that is normally collected on Monday will be picked up on Wednesday, January 22, instead.
- Indiana: Professor suspended after calling police on student that refused to switch seats
- Texas: Failed building demolition creates ‘leaning tower of Dallas’
- Fish & Game Forecast – Tuesday, February 18th
- Massachusetts: Vandals paint Plymouth Rock with red graffiti
- The Boy Scouts of America files for bankruptcy amid a multitude of sexual abuse lawsuits