MONROE, La. (Press Release) – (12/2/19) The Children’s Coalition of Monroe made an announcement that they are in need of items and volunteers for Giving Tuesday.
#GivingTuesday is a national day of giving celebrated after Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Give the gift of your time and volunteer with us. Volunteers will assist with tasks like sorting donated items, garden maintenance and toy cleaning.
Give the gift of basic needs by donating diapers, wipes, new or gently used children’s books or new children’s socks.
Give the gift of a monetary donation to help us continue to fill in the gaps where our community most needs.
- West Monroe man charged with 2nd Degree Murder after argument turns deadly
- Pipeline rupture in Calhoun County, Sheriff’s Office issuing emergency alert
- Louisiana State Police issue statement regarding indictment of former trooper
- Carroll hosts Franklin Parish in Thursday Night Football Battle
- House Jan. 6 panel subpoenas Trump advisers, associates