RICHLAND PARISH, La. — The Richland Parish Sheriff’s Office and Richland Parish 9-1-1 Office has been contacted by Centurylink who stated a telephone line has been cut in the Mangham area and some users may not be able to dial 911 from their landline phones.
Sheriff Gary Gilley urges Mangham residence to be aware of the issue and to use their cellphones if they need to contact 911.
- Monroe Mayor Friday Ellis hosting press conference to introduce newly appointed police chief
- Morning Forecast – Wednesday, October 21st
- CMT Music Awards to feature trio of hosts, outdoor stages
- Stampede kills at least 11 Afghan women seeking visas to leave country
- Army inquiry determines Fort Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen died ‘in the line of duty’