UPDATE: JACKSON PARISH, La. (KTVE/KARD) — Turkey Creek Water System in Franklin Parish says they have lifted the partial boil advisory issued on October 23.
JACKSON PARISH, La. (October 23, 2020 1:51 pm) — According to the Turkey Creek Water System in Franklin Parish, they’ve experienced a leak in the main line.
The Water System is issuing a partial boil advisory for Turkey Creek customers along HWY 562, HWY 876, HWY 875 and all intersecting roads.
This advisory is effective immediately and will remain in effect until rescinded.
- Network upgrades for Comcast coming to Monroe; Puts Monroe is a 100% digital market
- Women’s Hoops Loses Opener To BYU
- “GIVING TUESDAY”: Food Bank of NELA trying to raise 55,000 meals in one day
- West Monroe small business owner explains importance of Small Business Saturday
- Family asking for community help in locating missing sister; last seen in Caldwell Parish