RUSTON, La. — The Brookshire Grocery Company is teaming up with Johnsonville to give free hot meals to the Ruston community.
According to Brookshire Grocery Co., a team will be serving a limited number of meals to Ruston residents who have been affected by recent weather events. This will all take place on Wednesday, September 23, 2020, from 10 AM to 2 PM at the Super 1 Foods at 1500 North Trenton Street.
The meals will be cooked on the Johnsonville “Big Taste Grill,” a 20 foot tall, 65 foot long truck that has 40 square feet of grilling surface. They can cook 750 bratwurst at a time, a rate of 2,500 brats an hour.
- Fish & Game Forecast – Monday, March 1st
- Beast of the Week: Trio of basketball players who have won three straight championships
- Louisiana state trooper suspended without pay after black man in custody
- Doctor appears in court video call while performing surgery
- Variants and vaccines: How worried should we be?