MADISON PARISH, La. (KTVE/KARD) — The Walnut Bayou Water System has issued a boil advisory effective September 16 until it is rescinded.
The water system says they are experiencing a problem with their water supply system and they are asking that their customers boil their water for one full minute before they consume it.
- Football Friday Night: Close games all around, gridiron action on Friday in Louisiana, plus scores
- Boil Advisory: D’Arbonne Water System North
- Biden reacts to death of Justice Ginsburg, rejects quick vote on her successor
- McConnell pledges quick vote on next justice; Biden says no
- AP Exclusive: More migrant women say they didn’t OK surgery