UPDATE: MADISON PARISH, La. (KTVE/KARD) — The Village of Delta Water System has rescinded the boil advisory issued on Friday, October 23.
The water has been deemed safe for use.
ORIGINAL: MADISON PARISH, La. (KTVE/KARD) — The Village of Delta Water System is issuing a system wide boil advisory.
According to the water system they are issuing this boil advisory because there was a drop in water pressure due to a broken pipe.
The water system says they have repaired the pipe and they are asking that everyone that is on their system boil their water for one full minute before they consume it.
- Congress takes up historic bill to decriminalize cannabis
- China has done human testing to create biologically enhanced super soldiers, says top U.S. official
- Murdered at the hands of a dictatorship, ‘the disappeared’ to be recovered from mass graves
- Fish & Game Forecast – Friday, December 4th
- Baby boy, riding in car, killed by gunfire near Washington D.C.