UPDATE: (11/1/19) The Walnut Bayour Water System has rescinded their boil advisory.
The company issued a statment saying as of 11/1/2019 at 9:09 AM, the Louisiana Department of Health/Office of Public Health, hereby rescinds the BOIL ADVISORY issued by the Walnut Bayou Water Association.
The Boil Advisory samples collected on 11/1/2019 cleared.
MADISON PARISH, La. – (10/27/19) The Walnut Bayou Water System is issuing a boil advisory for customers under their care.
The company states that water supplied by their company is of questionable microbiological quality and as such, the water should be boiled to ensure it is clean enough to use.
This boil advisory will remain in effect until rescinded.
We will update this article as we receive more information.
- WATCH: West Monroe Police help local boy celebrate his 8th birthday
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: State reports 236 new cases, 15 new deaths on Monday
- TODAY: La. lawmakers start 30-day special session on COVID-19 measures
- UPDATE: One person dead following Monday morning crash on I-20
- More products added to FDA hand sanitizer recall list