UPDATE: TALLULAH, La. (02/24/2020) — The boil advisory issued over the weekend for the City of Tallulah has been rescinded.
The water has been deemed safe for use.
ORIGINAL: TALLULAH, La. (02/22/2020) — Officials say the City of Tallulah is now under a boil advisory.
Residents are advised to bring their water to a rapid boil and boil for one full minute before consumption or use until further notice.
This boil advisory will remain in effect until rescinded.
- Fish & Game Forecast – Tuesday, April 7th
- ‘Harry Potter’ author JK Rowling says she’s recovered from coronavirus symptoms
- Why you shouldn’t compare coronavirus to the flu
- Coronavirus in the US: Here’s what happened Monday
- Senior Night: West Monroe’s Earlysha Turner