CONCORDIA PARISH, La. (KTVE/KARD) — The Monterey Rural Water System has issued a system wide boil advisory.
The water system says there was a leak in one of the ground storage tank systems. They say this advisory will stay in place until a repair is made.
The water system says that you should boil your water for at least one full minute before consuming it.
- Couple that tested positive for Covid arrested after boarding flight
- Fish & Game Forecast – Thursday, December 3rd
- Six charged in ‘birth tourism’ scheme that cost U.S. taxpayers millions
- Rafer Johnson, 1960 Olympic decathlon champion, dies at 86
- Suspect in two-state Thanksgiving rampage that left one dead, five injured, is charged with murder