The West Winnsboro Water System has issued a partial boil advisory due to a break in a water line.
Areas affected All Hwy 128, Intersection of Hwy 876 going East to Gilbert city line, Willie Harrington Rd, and Calhoun Rd.
This boil advisory will remain in effect until rescinded.
- Children’s home adjusts to restrictions due to COVID-19; Foster Families needed
- South Arkansas Regional Health Center remains open for its clients
- “Meals to You” program keeps food on the table for Ouachita Parish students
- Democrats propose ways to oversee Trump administration’s response to COVID-19
- US Rep. Bill Huizenga hopes to give front liners tax relief