CORRECTION: A boil advisory has been rescinded for the Darbonne Water System-South.
The following roads are included in this order:
Tommy Green Road, Barrett Road, Newman Road, Hailard Moore Road, Denham Road, Old Rocketts Crossing, Sterling Road, Holland Road, Barrett Cemetery Road, Golf Course Road, 4630-4877 HWY 167 N., Graftons Crossing, Murphey Drive, Boyette Road, Payne Road, Pisgah Church Road, Pisgah Church Circle, 2364-2162 Barnes Bridge Road, Lonnie Gray Road, Robertson Road, Back Forty Lane, Tootlum Lane, Village Creek Road, McCall Road, Pixley Road, Clyde Colvin Road, and 7501-6449 HWY 550.
(CORRECTION: The previous article stated that the order was issued on March 27. The article has been corrected to say that the order has been rescinded effective March 27, 2020.)
- Grambling kicks off their football season against Deion Sanders and Jackson State University
- NBC 10’s Bode Brooks to host candidate forum show
- City of Monroe children’s dental health event
- Louisiana man accused of shooting two dogs, killing one
- Simmons Sporting Goods hosts the 32nd annual “Big Buck Contest”; More than 3,800 bucks entered