UPDATE: WEST MONROE, La. (KTVE/KARD) (9:56 a.m.) — The D’Arbonne Water System North has rescinded their boil advisory.
According to the Water System, the samples collected on 9/16/20 cleared treatment checks.
UPDATE: WEST MONROE, La. (KTVE/KARD) (10:08 p.m.) — The D’Arbonne Water system North has issued a new boil advisory.
This advisory affects the following areas:
Mariola Road, Milton Road, Son Heard Road, Christine Road, Garris Lane, Camp Creek, Pikens Road, Fire Tower Road, Henderson Hill, Thomas Wade, Will Road, George Johniken, Braggs Road, Pleasant Hill, Moore Road, Doster Road, Cypress Creek, Cliff Road, Junior Road and the following addresses 4666 – 3883 Highway 5-, 2121 – 1067 Spearsville Road, and 973 – 952 Lookwood Road.
If you live on one of these streets, you are asked to boil your water for one full minute before consumption.
UPDATE: WEST MONROE, La. (KTVE/KARD) (09/15/2020) (3:59 p.m.)– The D’Arbonne Water System North has rescinded the partial boil advisory issued on September 4.
WEST MONROE, La. (KTVE/KARD) (09/04/2020) — The D’Arbonne Water System North is under a partial boil advisory.
All addresses on the following roads are affected:
3923-3787 Highway 550
All addresses on Rannie Road
If you live in these areas you are asked to boil your water for at least one full minute before using it to make fountain drinks, make ice, brush teeth, or to prepare food.
This order is in place until it is rescinded.
- SNAP benefits are set to see a slight increase due to federal Cost-of-Living adjustments, USDA says
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: State begins October with 166,584 total cases, 5,329 total deaths
- Former President Jimmy Carter celebrates 96th birthday
- STARTS TODAY: Ouachita Parish Public Library hosts Downtown Storytime Stroll
- AR: 5500+ filed for unemployment — week ending 9/26