UPDATE: (11/26/19) The D’Arbonne Water System has rescinded the boil advisory that was issued on November 22, 2019.
The water has been deemed safe for use.
ORIGINAL: (11/22/19) The D’Arbonne Water system is experiencing problems with the water supply system due to a break in the water main.
The Water System North is issuing a boil advisory for the following roads:
Spearsville Road, Firetower Road, HWY 550, Henderson Hill Road, HWY 15, Goose Elkins Road, Jack Beaird Road, Burley Road, Liberty Church Road, Cole Street, Cherry Street and Troy Foster Road.
We will update this article as we receive more information.
- Lafayette woman shares her diagnoses and recovery from coronavirus
- Mayor of El Dorado is encouraging residents to practice social distancing, doesn’t plan to issue city-wide ‘stay at home’ order
- Honey Hole Insider: 4/3/2020
- Dems call on Trump administration to open ACA enrollment
- Eddie Robinson award winner, McDonogh 35 head football coach Wayne Reese passes away due to coronavirus