RUSTON, La. — The 70th Peach Festival has been postponed to October of this year amid coronavirus concerns.
The Ruston-Lincoln Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors voted via videoconference to postpone the Louisiana Peach Festival to October 24, 2020.
They say due to COVID-19 business constraints, the staff has not been able to complete the necessary tasks to be ready for the festival in June.
- GALLERY: Spotlight on Saints for Sunday Night Football
- Weekend Forecast – Sunday, September 27th
- LSU Falls In Home Opener, 1-0
- Local woman receives letter to pay back overpayment on unemployment benefits
- Ouachita Parish Public Library hosts Downtown Storytime Stroll during October