RUSTON, La. — The 70th Peach Festival has been postponed to October of this year amid coronavirus concerns.
The Ruston-Lincoln Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors voted via videoconference to postpone the Louisiana Peach Festival to October 24, 2020.
They say due to COVID-19 business constraints, the staff has not been able to complete the necessary tasks to be ready for the festival in June.
- Rookie officer killed as suspect shoots him through door
- Arkansas: 9-year-old boy killed in dog attack while checking the mail
- More than two dozen bankers charged in $2.5 billion money laundering scheme
- Police precinct on fire as protests over the death of George Floyd rage on for the third day straight
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order