WEST MONROE, La. — Tuesday on Louisiana Living, Jean Hartzog, the Northeast Delta Human Services Authority Tobacco Treatment Coordinator, joined Jarod Floyd to talk about the upcoming Great American Smokeout.
- Fish & Game Forecast – Thursday, November 26th
- Tik Tok creators use original songs and art to make viral “Ratatouille” Musical
- FoodBanks have feed thousands of families, college students since March
- COVID-19 pandemic drives more business to Country Vittles for Thanksgiving meals
- What sets Saints QB’s Drew Brees and Taysom Hill apart?