MONROE, La. — The Monroe Police Department is urging drivers to to avoid a specific part of I-20 and U.S. 165 after an 18-wheeler overturned.
The crash happened around 4 PM on Monday. According to police, the driver of the 18-wheeler was not injured.
Police are now urging drivers who need to go North on U.S. 165 from I-20 to exit the interstate at the Monroe Civic Center exit or the Pecanland Mall exit.
- NBC News special series ‘Coronavirus and the Classroom’ heads to primetime tonight
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: State reports 1,135 new cases, 41 new deaths on Thursday
- Sen. Kennedy announces $35 million in federal funds for Louisiana transportation projects
- Arkansas man accused of placing dead animals on former neighbor’s grave
- President Trump says UAE to open diplomatic ties with Israel