JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — An official says a man was fatally shot and three others were wounded in a shooting at a nightclub in Mississippi. Hinds County Capt. Tyree Jones says the shooting happened at M-Bar Sports Grill in Jackson early Saturday. A news release identified the man killed as 41-year-old Cortez Shelby. A woman and two men were also shot, but their wounds were not considered life-threatening. The sheriff’s office shared images on Twitter of the shooting suspect. The tweet says gunfire broke out after an altercation. The suspect left the bar and was not in custody.
- A new earthquake warning system, powered by Google, comes to California
- According to the FDA, Trader Joe’s and other salsa products now added to list of recalled onions involved in salmonella outbreak
- Man goes on anti-mask tirade in a grocery store before being hauled outside by another customer
- Park named after police chief who forced Jackie Robinson out of a game gets a new name
- Florida sheriff orders deputies not to wear masks and bans civilians in masks from office