8:13 PM — The first numbers have started rolling in. As of right now, Edwards leads the pack with about a 10,000 vote lead.
8:00 PM — The polls in Louisiana’s October 12 Elections have closed. We will continue to update this blog as results start rolling in.
- Weekend Forecast: Sunday, April 11th, 2021
- Woman arrested after refusing to return $1.2 million mistakenly put into her account
- K9 cadaver dog alerts “twice in the same area on the river,” search for missing LSU student to begin again on Sunday morning
- LSU AgCenter announces online butter making class
- Van riddled with dozens of bullet holes found in Mississippi River