LINCOLN PARISH, La. — The Lincoln Parish Sheriff’s Office has made 26 arrests over the past few weeks as part of their warrant roundup called “Operation Non-Stop.”
During this operation, agents with LPNET served a total of over 50 arrest warrants that resulted in 26 arrests.
According to LPSO, many of these arrests were for charges related to drug distribution in Lincoln Parish.
The following people were arrested during Operation Non-Stop.
LPNET is a joint task force made up by the Third Judicial District Attorney’s Office, Ruston Police Department, Grambling Police Department, and the Lincoln Parish Sheriff’s Office.
- UConn student that was wanted in connection with 2 murders and 1 abduction captured after multi-state manhunt
- Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame ceremonies postponed until Spring 2021, Techsters legend Kim Mulkey was set to be inducted
- Senior Night: River Oaks’ Emily Austin
- Stay at home order allowed LaDOTD to make headway on road projects
- Group stops collecting signatures for marijuana legalization