LINCOLN PARISH, La. — The Lincoln Parish Sheriff’s Office has made 26 arrests over the past few weeks as part of their warrant roundup called “Operation Non-Stop.”
During this operation, agents with LPNET served a total of over 50 arrest warrants that resulted in 26 arrests.
According to LPSO, many of these arrests were for charges related to drug distribution in Lincoln Parish.
The following people were arrested during Operation Non-Stop.
LPNET is a joint task force made up by the Third Judicial District Attorney’s Office, Ruston Police Department, Grambling Police Department, and the Lincoln Parish Sheriff’s Office.
- TODAY: La. lawmakers consider tax exemptions on session’s first full day
- Scammers target hurricane victims; Protect yourself from illegitimate contractors
- Rapper NBA YoungBoy behind bars facing multiple charges
- Newsfeed Now: Countdown to the first Presidential Debate, California Wildfires, Carole Baskin, and more
- All Downsville Middle School students placed on 14-day quarantine following series of confirmed COVID cases