The products have not been recalled and were sold nationwide.
One person has died from listeria contamination.
Seven people have been sickened from the eggs. Of those, four had to be hospitalized.
According to the CDC, these eggs were only those sold in bulk to retailers and food service operators. They do not include Almark Foods hard-boiled eggs sold directly to consumers or any eggs hard-boiled by retailers or restaurants.
- Hispanic Heritage: Honoring indigenous culture through pyrography
- Michael Jordan and Denny Hamlin to start NASCAR team with Bubba Wallace
- Bodycam video shows police shooting a teen after his mom called 911 to have him hospitalized
- University of Georgia fraternity self-suspends after racist messages surface
- Fish & Game Forecast – Tuesday, September 22nd