Former Arkansas running back De’Anthony Curtis is in the hospital recovering from burns he received in an accident Saturday May 9th, a day after his 30th birthday.
According to Curtis’ wife Ashlee, her and Curtis were driving to El Dorado from Camden with a portable fire pit and cooler in the bed of his truck. The cooler caught on fire, and as Curtis tried to get the cooler off the truck, the cooler exploded, leaving burns all over his body.
- UPDATE: At least 1 dead as Hurricane Zeta hammers Gulf Coast
- Rodeo Finals at the Ike Hamilton Center start this weekend
- University of Louisiana Monroe students start petition to rename building on campus
- FBI warns ransomware assault threatens US healthcare system
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?