Former Arkansas running back De’Anthony Curtis is in the hospital recovering from burns he received in an accident Saturday May 9th, a day after his 30th birthday.
According to Curtis’ wife Ashlee, her and Curtis were driving to El Dorado from Camden with a portable fire pit and cooler in the bed of his truck. The cooler caught on fire, and as Curtis tried to get the cooler off the truck, the cooler exploded, leaving burns all over his body.
- Arkansas: 9-year-old boy killed in dog attack while checking the mail
- More than two dozen bankers charged in $2.5 billion money laundering scheme
- Police precinct on fire as protests over the death of George Floyd rage on for the third day straight
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Faith over Fear: One West Monroe family lost everything in a house fire, but they still have each other