BATON ROUGE, La. (KTAL/KMSS) — The statewide burn ban for Louisiana is no longer in effect.
On Friday State Fire Marshal H. “Butch” Browning, in collaboration with Agriculture and Forestry Commissioner Mike Strain, lifted the March 25 cease and desist order for all private burning.
- Officials in Little Rock holding news conference after union teachers announce they will not teach in-person classes
- South Bayou Macon Water System issues partial boil advisory
- Missouri residents calling for resignation of prosecutor after convicted child molesters sentenced to probation
- Louisiana man arrested after allegedly traveling to parishes to have sex with teen
- VIDEO: Confirmed tornado touches down in Myrtle Beach