AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Dryer Vent Wizard of CSRA helped set the Guinness World Record for the world’s largest ball of lint.
The company began collecting lint in April of 2019 in an effort to raise awareness about the dangers of dryer fires and encouraged the companies 95 franchises to save lint they cleaned from clients’ homes.
The company’s corporate team and franchises gathered in Michigan, where the 690 lb. lint ball was weighed and then set on fire by the fire department.
The ball of lint was officially measured to be 19 feet 6 inches in circumference and 4 feet 4 inches in height.
- 11 actions Biden has promised to take on ‘Day One’ as president
- Newsfeed Now: Final preparations for Inauguration Day, Saints fans discuss possible Drew Brees retirement
- Police: Thief berated mom and threatened to call police for leaving kid in car he stole
- Concerns grow over Eurostar rail service linking UK, EU
- Tokyo Olympics Q&A: 6 months out and murmurs of cancellation