GILBERT, La. — The South Bayou Macon Water System has issued a boil advisory for a portion of their customers.
According to the water system, customers on Roy Reeves Rd. and Hwy 4 East of Hwy 572 are affected.
Affected customers are reminded to boil their water for one full minute before use.
- Fish & Game Forecast – Tuesday, April 13th
- Louisiana Tech baseball continues to rise in latest D1 Baseball rankings
- Despite change in venue, stakes are still high for Grambling and Southern in the Bayou Classic
- PREVIEW: LSU set to play host to Grambling on Tuesday
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan