(WATE) — (1/18/20) The Consumer Product Safety Commission is warning people to stop using a specific kind of bassinet.
The Sumr Brands (formerly Summer Infant) “SwaddleMe By Your Bed Sleeper” is a product, the CPSC says, that puts infants at risk of suffocation.
However, they’re not aware of any incidents or deaths.
Officials with the sleeper’s maker, Sumr Brands, say the bassinet hasn’t been produced in more than a year and is no longer being sold at major retailers.
It’s also important to note that the “SwaddleMe By Your Bed Sleeper” is not currently on recall by the CPSC.
Sumr Brands saying it has significant design differences from other inclined sleepers.
- Fish & Game Forecast – Friday, February 28th
- Despite career night from Self, ULM women’s basketball unable to stop Coastal Carolina
- Bulldogs see double digit lead disappear in final minutes, drop overtime game to Western Kentucky
- Warhawks limited to 36 percent shooting in Thursday loss to UALR; Efretuei recorded a double-double in the defeat
- Roundball Roundup: Girls quarterfinal round edition, several from Louisiana and Arkansas advance