WEST MONROE (07-10-2020)-– The community is invited to attend one of two public updates to view the City of West Monroe’s Downtown Streetscape Master Plan.
The Downtown Streetscape Master Plan is the culmination of months of research, planning and design. The plan was funded by a grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and led by Alchemy Community Transformations, a McClure Placemaking team.
Two public updates will be held on Tuesday, July 14 to present the Downtown Streetscape Master Plan. The updates will take place on:
Tuesday, July 14, 2020 8:30 a.m.
Downtown West Monroe 111 Cotton Street
Tuesday, July 14, 2020
6 p.m. (prior to West Monroe City Council meeting) West Monroe City Hall
2305 N. 7th Street, West Monroe
Social distancing measures will be put into place for both sessions. Attendees are strongly encouraged to wear face masks. For those not wanting to attend in person, an online option will be available for the 8:30 a.m. session. The meeting link will be posted on the City of West Monroe’s Facebook page and website at www.cityofwestmonroe.com.
For more information about the Downtown Streetscape Master Plan, please contact the West Monroe Mayor’s Office at (318) 396-2600 or email@example.com
- Green T. Lindon teachers prepare for upcoming school year with focus on fighting COVID-19
- Who will Biden pick? Democratic lawmakers weigh in on possible VP picks
- Ashley County Medical Center investigates former employee accused of violating federal privacy laws
- Murphy USA provides relief to the city of El Dorado, sponsors summer work program
- West Monroe man and dog find Calhoun man with dementia who had been missing for four days