BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) – (12/12/19) Walk-On’s announced earlier this week that founder and CEO Brandon Landry and co-owner Drew Brees will be featured on the premiere episode of the new season of the CBS TV show Undercover Boss.
The episode is scheduled to air on Wednesday, Jan. 8 at 7 p.m.
Brees and Landry will be disguised in wigs and prosthetic makeup. The duo told the Greater Baton Rouge Business Report that the experience was “eye-opening.”
In the episode, fans will see the New Orleans Saints quarterback with long-hair and a beard. He will go by the name “Chris.”
Chris works as a busser and dishwasher for the popular restaurant/sports bar.
Landry will be wearing glasses and a beard. He will work as Walk-On’s kitchen manager.
Walk-On’s currently has 33 open locations and over 150 locations in development across 15 states, according to Greater Baton Rouge Business Report.
- Fighter pilot ejects, jet crashes after colliding with refueling plane
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Cool Hand Luke: Bulldogs’ Anthony has monster night versus Houston Baptist. Can he keep it going versus BYU?
- Hillary Clinton responds to ‘would you shut up, man’ moment at presidential debate
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night