MONROE, La. — The Monroe Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring a webinar to help local businesses understand the CARES Act and the Paycheck Protection Loan program.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, April 8, 2020, from 2 pm to 3:15 pm via Zoom.
According to the Monroe Chamber of Commerce, the webinar will cover three topics: The Paycheck Protection Plan Loan Program, the Family and Medical Leave Act and the Employee Retention Tax Credit.
If you plan on attending, they ask that you register for the webinar in advance. Click here to register. After you register, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the webinar.
All businesses are invited to participate. Participants can submit questions that will be answered at the end of the presentation.
- DOTD announces project to replace Cheniere Lake spillway, bridge in Ouachita Parish; Starting February 1
- Weekend Forecast – Saturday, January 23rd
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Big offenses, overlooked defenses in AFC title game
- Man accused of beating officer with flagpole ordered held