MONROE, La. — The Monroe Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring a webinar to help local businesses understand the CARES Act and the Paycheck Protection Loan program.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, April 8, 2020, from 2 pm to 3:15 pm via Zoom.
According to the Monroe Chamber of Commerce, the webinar will cover three topics: The Paycheck Protection Plan Loan Program, the Family and Medical Leave Act and the Employee Retention Tax Credit.
If you plan on attending, they ask that you register for the webinar in advance. Click here to register. After you register, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the webinar.
All businesses are invited to participate. Participants can submit questions that will be answered at the end of the presentation.
- Grambling head football coach Broderick Fobbs on GSU’s first-ever meeting with LSU in 2023, ‘ … You have to understand, from their perspective, it has to make sense for them … ‘
- Senior Night: West Monroe’s Precious Robinson
- Trump wants governors to ‘dominate’ protesters
- Congressional Black Caucus drafting police reform bills
- Granny’s Soup Kitchen reopens after COVID-19 closure, Easter Tornado