(CNN) — (11/27/19) Twitter has a message for you and the company can spell it out in less than 140 characters.
“Tweet or delete.”
On Tuesday the social media platform announced plans to eliminate accounts that aren’t used.
So, if you haven’t logged on to Twitter in at least six months your account could be purged.
Users who regularly log on but don’t tweet don’t have to worry about losing their access.
The company hasn’t said when exactly those inactive accounts will be deleted.
But Twitter does say the act of purging the platform of those profiles will take time and not happen all at once.
- Sheriff: 3 jailed and charged with child abuse in one of the “worst cases” ever
- Ruston Defensive Coordinator, Kyle Williams, finishes second in Lake Tahoe’s American Century Championship
- Unrestrained Driver Killed in Vernon Parish Crash
- Monroe Mayor and Mayor-Elect look ahead to the future
- New Orleans’ 1st Black subdivision officially historic