(CNN) — (12/3/19) Starting Tuesday you’re going to see a new holiday-themed drink at Starbucks.
The coffee company is adding “Irish Cream Cold Brew” which is coffee mixed with Irish Cream Syrup topped with vanilla sweet cream foam and cocoa powder.
The new item is the company’s second holiday-themed iced drink to join its menu in the past three years.
In 2016, it offered a limited-time drink called the “Spiced Sweet Cream Cold Brew.”
Starbucks says “Irish Cream Cold Brew” will be available at stores across the U.S. but only for a limited time.
- ULM football to play Texas in 2022
- Warhawk women limited offensively by UALR in the second half, in Thursday’s loss
- Techsters make a season high in three-pointers, defeat Middle Tennessee at home
- Mo buckets, Mo problems: Bulldogs’ Muhammed scores career high 22 in win at Middle Tennessee
- Richard Sherman’s journey from released by Seahawks to Super Bowl-bound with 49ers