(CNN) — (12/3/19) Starting Tuesday you’re going to see a new holiday-themed drink at Starbucks.
The coffee company is adding “Irish Cream Cold Brew” which is coffee mixed with Irish Cream Syrup topped with vanilla sweet cream foam and cocoa powder.
The new item is the company’s second holiday-themed iced drink to join its menu in the past three years.
In 2016, it offered a limited-time drink called the “Spiced Sweet Cream Cold Brew.”
Starbucks says “Irish Cream Cold Brew” will be available at stores across the U.S. but only for a limited time.
- Junior Elk Herd hosts racial progression conference Sunday
- Emmanuel Sanders eyeing another Super Bowl victory
- Junction City High School football team confirms two positive COVID-19 cases
- Four Corners Global Outreach renovates Jonesboro park using a grant from local bank
- Lone Wa worship center donates food to the community