(CNN) – (12/11/19) Pillsbury has rolled out a new limited edition cookie dough flavor, and if you like lucky charms cereal, this might be a dream come true.
You can eat lucky charm cookies for breakfast — or really anytime.
These sweet treats are stuffed with marshmallows straight from the cereal box.
For now, the cookie dough is only being sold at select stores, including Walmart and Kroger.
And in January you should be able to find them nationwide.
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Trump to leave Washington on morning of Biden’s inauguration
- HHS Secretary Azar ‘still serving the American people’ as he submits resignation effective Jan. 20
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round
- #5 LSU Gymnastics tops #6 Arkansas in SEC Opener