(CNN) – (12/12/19) Listen to this, Pepsi’s new drink has twice as much caffeine as a regular soda.
It’s called “Pepsi cafe.”
The drink is a coffee-infused Cola–it also comes in vanilla.
It’ll hit stores in the US in April.
Pepsi representatives say Cola sales have been flat for the last two decades.
They also said consumers are looking for drinks that are functional, meaning they provide some nutritional benefits or energy.
- La. Secretary of State shares how-to video on filling out mail-in ballots, recommends returning early
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Louisiana Tech bulldogs took on Houston Baptist for their home opener at Joe Aillet Stadium
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Weekend Forecast – Saturday, September 26th