NEW ORLEANS, La. (WVLA) – (1/29/20) New Orleans company BioBeads LLC manufactures biodegradable and recyclable Mardi Gras Beads made from nontoxic materials.
BioBeads biodegrade within five years, are void of the toxic chemicals found in regular beads, are locally made, are competitively priced and resemble traditional beads.
More than 10 years of research have gone into creating BioBeads, and the company is ready to reveal a prototype of the beads.
BioBeads LLC plans to obtain funding for a factory in New Orleans to create the beads locally rather than having to source the beads from overseas factories. The target start date for the factory is in 2021.
- UPDATE: Summerfield Principal Arrested for Multiple Sex Crimes
- Study: Unemployment may be low, but many jobs don’t pay enough
- 70-year-old St. Martinville man arrested on aggravated crime against nature charge
- City council will discuss changing the names of two streets
- How farmers are dealing with the large amount of rainfall hitting the ArkLaMiss