(KLFY) — (2/1/20) If you’re looking for an easier way to go vegetarian or vegan, or if you just want to consume less meat, you may now have a ‘medical option.’
A British company called Strong Roots has developed a scratch ‘n’ sniff “meat patch” that is supposed to reduce cravings for meat. It’s a nicotine-style patch worn on the arm.
A professor at Oxford University says studies have shown that the scent, which is bacon-flavored, can reduce food cravings.
- UPDATE: Summerfield Principal Arrested for Multiple Sex Crimes
- Study: Unemployment may be low, but many jobs don’t pay enough
- 70-year-old St. Martinville man arrested on aggravated crime against nature charge
- City council will discuss changing the names of two streets
- How farmers are dealing with the large amount of rainfall hitting the ArkLaMiss