(KLFY) — (2/1/20) If you’re looking for an easier way to go vegetarian or vegan, or if you just want to consume less meat, you may now have a ‘medical option.’
A British company called Strong Roots has developed a scratch ‘n’ sniff “meat patch” that is supposed to reduce cravings for meat. It’s a nicotine-style patch worn on the arm.
A professor at Oxford University says studies have shown that the scent, which is bacon-flavored, can reduce food cravings.
- Gray parrots separated at zoo after swearing a blue streak
- Could cats hold the key to a COVID-19 vaccine?
- UPDATE: Rocky Branch Waterworks rescinds limited boil advisory
- FBI asks for nationwide help in identifying male who may have information in child sexual exploitation case
- Legislators seek reins in Louisiana’s COVID-19 response