(CNN NEWSSOURCE) – Crocs, the footwear company and frequent collaborator with unusual artists and brands, has joined forces with KFC, for a perfect match.
The two brands teamed up to create the KFC X Crocs Bucket Clog, a limited edition shoe covered in a fried chicken print.
The uniquely designed shoe has the iconic KFC red-striped bucket on the base of the Croc and comes with two attachable charms that could easily be mistaken for the real deal — they look and smell like fried chicken.Yes, right there on the shoe.
The Crocs will be available in unisex sizes this spring.
The chicken smell could very well linger into the heat of summer. All can be yours for $59.99.
- Region 3 one day from potential indoor dining shutdown
- LSU and Auburn families share the importance of being an organ donor
- Dr. Fauci says COVID-19 vaccine won’t be available until January, warns U.S. is ‘not in a good place’ as cases spike
- Some people in Morgan City storm weary, not concerned about Hurricane Zeta
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities