(CNN) — (11/7/19) Change could be on the way for political ads on Facebook.
A source tells CNN the social media giant is considering changes to its current policy on political advertisements.
The company is exploring limiting how ads can be micro-targeted, tweaking the design of ads so they are more prominently labeled, and including more information about political advertisers.
Facebook has been most criticized for not fact-checking politicians, however that policy was not listed among those being considered by the source.
- “Why wait?” Early voting numbers low ahead of Super Tuesday, officials urge residents to cast their ballots
- Well Road roundabout announced by LA-DOTD
- Jennings PD: 25 dead from opioid overdose since Jan. 1
- West Monroe family asks community to help terminally ill 13-year-old boy
- States Prepare For Coronavirus As Concern Grows