(CNN) — (11/7/19) Change could be on the way for political ads on Facebook.
A source tells CNN the social media giant is considering changes to its current policy on political advertisements.
The company is exploring limiting how ads can be micro-targeted, tweaking the design of ads so they are more prominently labeled, and including more information about political advertisers.
Facebook has been most criticized for not fact-checking politicians, however that policy was not listed among those being considered by the source.
- ‘We’re just playing a sport’: US Olympic athletes on mental health challenges
- Senate holds rare Saturday session to work on bipartisan infrastructure bill
- What is an NFT? How tech is saving tradition in Tokyo
- Bromell looks to replace Bolt atop Olympic 100-meter podium
- Olympians keep an eye on the weather in Tokyo as temperatures rise