(CNN) — (11/7/19) Change could be on the way for political ads on Facebook.
A source tells CNN the social media giant is considering changes to its current policy on political advertisements.
The company is exploring limiting how ads can be micro-targeted, tweaking the design of ads so they are more prominently labeled, and including more information about political advertisers.
Facebook has been most criticized for not fact-checking politicians, however that policy was not listed among those being considered by the source.
- Google Launches New Cloud Service, Other Competitors to Follow Suit
- ELECTION: We sat down with two of the Monroe Mayoral candidates for a one-on-one interview
- BREAKING: Big rig wreck on I-20 westbound near Cheniere-Drew exit backs up traffic
- Bill would help provide therapy dogs to vets
- Lawmakers pushing for Congress to finalize US-Mexico-Canada trade deal