(CNN) — (11/7/19) Change could be on the way for political ads on Facebook.
A source tells CNN the social media giant is considering changes to its current policy on political advertisements.
The company is exploring limiting how ads can be micro-targeted, tweaking the design of ads so they are more prominently labeled, and including more information about political advertisers.
Facebook has been most criticized for not fact-checking politicians, however that policy was not listed among those being considered by the source.
- Federal judge orders DHS to restore DACA, open new applications
- Cam Jordan, Matt Ryan get set for clash in Atlanta
- Stimulus checks: Would a $1,500 payment make you more likely to get a COVID vaccine?
- No local jury for Mississippi man’s trial in police killing
- Analysis: Public health officials under strain amid pandemic