(CNN Newsource) – (1/8/20) Burger King is testing a plant-based Croissan’wich at some locations.
After the fast-food chain’s meatless impossible whopper’s big success, the restaurant is now targetting the first meal of the day.
The ‘Impossible Croissan’wich’ has eggs and cheese on a croissant coupled with a plant-based sausage patty from impossible foods.
Burger King said the meatless menu options have been key in bringing in younger customers.
The ‘Impossible Croissan’wich’ is only available for a limited time. But if it does well you can expect a nation-wide roll-out.
- Coronavirus in Louisiana: State reports 3,127 new cases, 11 new deaths on July 23
- Shreveport Mayor issues mask advisory to prevent spread of COVID, Delta variant
- Tokyo by trampoline: Bouncing from Louisiana to the Olympics
- BOIL ADVISORY: Lake Bruin Water System issues system wide boil advisory
- NBC 10’s Olympic Games, Cornhole Competition