The Mexican holiday, which begins on Oct. 31 and runs through Nov. 2, is celebrated by friends and family honoring late loved ones.
Families gather together to eat, pray, and oftentimes visit cemeteries to decorate the graves of their late family members with altars.
“Barbie Día de Muertos” has a lace embroidered dress with floral and skeleton accents as well as captivating Calavera face paint.
- Louisiana Tech bulldogs took on Houston Baptist for their home opener at Joe Aillet Stadium
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Weekend Forecast – Saturday, September 26th
- Officials hold annual Child Safety Seat Check
- NAACP hosting voting registration drives in Ouachita Parish