LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Details from security camera footage from inside the home of a former Arkansas state senator where police say she was killed have been released after a woman pleaded guilty to the crime.
Rebecca O’Donnell pleaded guilty on Aug. 6 to the June 2019 slaying of former state Sen. Linda Collins. O’Donnell was sentenced a total of 50 years. That includes seven years for an attempted murder-for-hire plan to have her ex-husband killed.
The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette on Monday obtained a copy of the affidavit describing the video.
Police say the video showed 49-year-old O’Donnell stashing a kitchen knife in her purse with what appeared to be blood on her hands.
- Grambling kicks off their football season against Deion Sanders and Jackson State University
- NBC 10’s Bode Brooks to host candidate forum show
- City of Monroe children’s dental health event
- Louisiana man accused of shooting two dogs, killing one
- Simmons Sporting Goods hosts the 32nd annual “Big Buck Contest”; More than 3,800 bucks entered