LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — The University of Arkansas has reported 151 more confirmed cases of coronavirus at its campus in Fayetteville.
The school on Monday reported the new infections, which brings its total number of active cases to 222.
The jump comes days after the state’s top health official said he was concerned at outbreaks at campuses in Arkansas.
A White House task force also told the state in a new report this week that it had one of the highest rates of positive tests in the country.
Arkansas reported 13 COVID-19 deaths and 368 new confirmed virus cases Monday.
- Fish & Game Forecast – Monday, March 1st
- Beast of the Week: Trio of basketball players who have won three straight championships
- Louisiana state trooper suspended without pay after black man in custody
- Doctor appears in court video call while performing surgery
- Variants and vaccines: How worried should we be?