MAGNOLIA, Ark. (KTVE/KARD) — Southern Arkansas University has confirmed that a 22-year-old student was found dead on campus on Wednesday.
Officials with the university say Carrington Jackson, from Winchester, AR, passed away in his residence hall from apparent natural causes.
“We are completely devastated by this horrible news,” said SAU President Trey Berry. “We are heartbroken for his family, friends and our entire SAU family. ”
Carrington’s body will be sent to the state medical examiner for an autopsy, per SAU’s protocols.
- 11-year-old boy Louisiana boy disappears after taking out the trash
- Fish & Game Forecast – Tuesday, April 13th
- Louisiana Tech baseball continues to rise in latest D1 Baseball rankings
- Despite change in venue, stakes are still high for Grambling and Southern in the Bayou Classic
- PREVIEW: LSU set to play host to Grambling on Tuesday