FORT SMITH, Ark. (AP) – (12/27/19) The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs has announced plans for a new outpatient medical clinic in Fort Smith, which is expected to create about 100 jobs.
The agency announced plans Thursday for the new clinic, which will have more than double the space now available at the existing VA clinic in Fort Smith.
The outpatient clinic will offer primary care, mental health, audiology, optometry, radiology and lab services.
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Trump to leave Washington on morning of Biden’s inauguration
- HHS Secretary Azar ‘still serving the American people’ as he submits resignation effective Jan. 20
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round
- #5 LSU Gymnastics tops #6 Arkansas in SEC Opener