FORT SMITH, Ark. (AP) – (12/27/19) The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs has announced plans for a new outpatient medical clinic in Fort Smith, which is expected to create about 100 jobs.
The agency announced plans Thursday for the new clinic, which will have more than double the space now available at the existing VA clinic in Fort Smith.
The outpatient clinic will offer primary care, mental health, audiology, optometry, radiology and lab services.
- Weekend Forecast: Sunday, April 18th, 2021
- Jualea Hayes hosts “Unity Jam Session” to show unification in Monroe and surrounding cities | Friday Ellis attended
- Good Samaritan returns lost dinosaur stuffed animal to Louisiana boy
- LSU fraternity pays off former cook’s mortgage
- Zydeco legend Leo ‘The Bull’ Thomas dead at 84