STRONG, Ar. — A crash involving two vehicles and a bicycle has claimed the life of a Monticello man.
According to Arkansas State Police, the crash happened on Friday, January 3 at approximately 6:45 PM on Highway 82 in Strong, Arkansas.
State Police say 43-year-old Jason Williams was riding a bicycle along Highway 82 facing oncoming traffic when Williams struck the front of a 2005 Honda Accord.
Williams was thrown off of the bike and struck the windshield of the Honda before landing in the road. Police then say a 2018 Ford Edge struck Williams while he was laying the road.
Neither driver of the two vehicles were injured, but Williams was pronounced dead at the scene.
- ‘Thankful to God’: New Orleans woman who was imprisoned at 19 receives presidential pardon
- Japan privately concludes Tokyo Olympics should be canceled due to coronavirus
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
- Love candy? Company hiring candy testers
- Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill