LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KARK) — (11/29/19) A man has been hospitalized after another man stabbed him multiple times.
Police say, Francisco Acuna, 22, was arrested near the scene as police were arriving.
Police arrived shortly before 3:00 a.m. to the 11000 block of Appomattox Drive.
Witnesses told police there was a fight in the front yard of that location.
The 19-year-old victim was stabbed once in the arm and once in the chest. He was taken to the hospital for medical treatment.
Acuna is expected to face a First Degree Battery charge.
Police are still investigating.
- Almost 600 voters cast their ballots on the first day of early voting in Union County
- Saints still searching for ‘perfect game’
- Sparks KIA in Monroe gives COVID-19 face shields to teachers at two elementary schools
- Monroe bar manages to open after multiple closures due to COVID-19
- Heritage Ranch charity event tees off on Tuesday